This is an opportunity for you to ask a specific question or if have an area that you want to look into about your life.
Using your unique astrology chart combined with the current placement of the planets in the sky, I will look at the question, situation and current energy to bring you clarity. I will share guidance and insights about what I pick up for you.
⭐️ Note: You must know the exact date, time, and location of your birth
in order to get the most accurate results from this consultation.
⭐️ This is not a Zoom consult or call – your answer will be delivered in a PDF sent via e-mail.
Let’s see what your Astrology Chart has to share!
- Email Colleáyn at colleayn at ckgalleria.com to see availability once payment has been made.
- Fill out the Client Intake Form for this session. I will need this filled out at least 4 days before you receive the answer in order for me to prepare and look at your chart.
- Your Name
- Date of Birth (Ex. June 10th, 1954)
- Birth Location: City, State, Country
- Exact time of birth include if AM or PM. The exact time of birth is required in order to create an accurate astrology chart. It is extremely important when calculating and interpreting a natal chart, so this must be as close to exact as possible if you wish to receive an accurate reading. Preferably the time should be derived from your birth certificate. It may also be recorded in a baby book.
- Payment can be sent via the website store, send a check in the mail or request a PayPal invoice for credit card payments before the session.
Email consultation tips:
- Make your question as clear and specific as possible. This type of email consultation is not good for “general outlooks”. If you ask a general question, the information that pops from your chart will refer to your Sun, Moon and Ascendant and refer more to your personality, “feeling” style, and natal strengths overview. Please give enough information so I know what is on your mind and so I know I have a clear understanding or your question.
- Do not try to wrap more than one question into one. It may confuse the energy of the consultation. One thing at a time is always best and leads to a more focused answer.
- Follow up questions: If you want to continue to go deeper on a question, it may be best for you to seek a consultation via Zoom instead. Otherwise you can ask another follow up session.
How you will receive it: Consultations are delivered by email.
What is not included in my scope of practice: I do not give legal or financial/investment advice or find missing items, people or pets. For healing and health & wellness assessments, please look at the Qigong healing sessions.
** Note:** You must be over the age of 18 to receive a consultation from me unless a parent or guardian is present and with the child/teen during the entire consultation.