Long Distance Healing Session Tips
- This is done through the comfort of your home. While the healing is taking place, there is no physical or verbal contact involved nor a phone call.
- If you have ordered a session with a Phone call, Skype or FaceTime consult, we will connect at the scheduled time.
- If you have the long distance session without the consult, communication is through email after the healing.
- Select a comfortable and quiet place to spend the 45 minutes – 90 minutes +, either sitting or lying down. Either begin meditating, rest quietly, or read, draw, color, etc. It is fine if you go to sleep or are already asleep before the session begins. It is ok if you don’t have time to rest the whole time- 30 – 45 minutes is fine.
- (If you have the session with the email, the session may be closer to 2 – 2 1/2 hours.) It is ok if you don’t have time to rest the whole time.
- Have a glass of water in the space next to you where energy will be sent to it for you to sip on throughout the day (or days ahead). (You can put out as much water as you would like).
- After the session: Take 3 deep, quiet breaths, rub your hands, and massage your face and ears after your session (about 45 minutes from when it began) or in the morning before you get out of bed if you have the session before you sleep for the evening. These movements help you come out of the meditation without feeling spacey.
- Do not have anything cold to drink 30 minutes before or after your session. The cold energy will interfere with the flowing of the Qi (energy). Warm or hot water/ tea, etc. is fine.
- You can put water out and energy will be sent to it. This can be used in their water dish to be drank throughout the day (or days ahead). (You can put out as much water as you would like).
- Your pet may sleep during the session, sniff into the air as they feel the energy start, sit on your lap, or even be playful. Each pet is different. It is fine if they do what they want to do during the session.
A Note About Thunderstorms:
Due to the volatile energy in the universe due to the thunder and lightning, Colleáyn is not able to do intuitive sessions during storm times. She is fine to do sessions in regular rain showers. If you happen to have an appointment during a storm, she’ll have to reschedule the session to another time. She wants to make sure she receives clear and accurate information from the highest source. In a way it is much like getting poor television reception from Dish networks during a storm. She apologizes, in advance, for any inconvenience that may be caused by the necessity to reschedule appointments.
Please read disclaimers.
Medical Treatment Disclaimer: Please understand that working with any healing practitioner should in no way prevent or preclude you from seeing a medical doctor. A Health Intuitive cannot legally diagnose your condition and prescribe treatment. If you are experiencing what you perceive to be a medical condition, Colleayn strongly advises that you seek help from a medical provider in addition to any work that you may undertake with her.
♦ Prices listed above are subject to change. Payment is due at time of session. If you must reschedule, please do so 24 hours in advance. Returned check fee: $35.00
♦ Animal Sessions: Information received from your animal during an Animal Communication or a Healing session are from the animals perspective and experiences. Colleáyn is not a physician or veterinarian, and cannot diagnose illness. What she can do is describe to you the symptoms the animal feels/sends to her. Animal Communication is not a replacement for personal care, training, or veterinary diagnoses or treatments. Please contact your veterinarian on all health matters.
♦ Qigong Healing: The Qigong & Consultation services you have requested are to help you release energy blocks, open up your channels, and help fill you with the powerful, loving life energies of the Universe. They are not directed at identifying specific medical or psychological diseases. I am not a medical doctor, physician, psychologist, or veterinarian. I do not diagnose or treat disease. If you have a medical concern or question that requires medical attention you should see a licensed physician, or a licensed or registered health care provider.
♦ Astrology: Please be advised that Astrology cannot predict, forecast, or provide information with absolute certainty. No guarantees or assurances of any kind are given and Colleáyn Klaibourne will not be held accountable for any interpretations or decisions made by recipients based on information provided during consultations. The consultations are not meant for medical, legal or financial advice. You must be over the age of 18 to receive a consultation from me.
♦ All sessions are 100% confidential unless you wish for me, and give me permission, to tell whomever you want to know any particulars. (I get this request if someone is asking for healing, prayers, etc.)
♦ Right of refusing service. Colleáyn Klaibourne reserves the right to refuse service if for any reason her services, guidance or insights are not suited to the person and/or their situation or appropriate for either party. Colleáyn is not is not in any way whatsoever obligated to accept every request made by its clients and reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, with or without stating a cause.