Shop Policies for Art, Jewelry, Sessions, Etc.
Please note: Most items on this website are services and do not require shipping.
Periodically I do offer art and jewelry for healing, meditation & healthy living.
* All orders are processed via PayPal (which also accepts major credit cards even if you don’t have an account). You will receive an order confirmation via email.
* Once the payment process begins you will be redirected to the PayPal site.
* We do not accept checks or money orders at this time.
* All orders are carefully packaged and shipped within 5-7 days once payment is confirmed from PayPal. (Weekends and US holidays are not included in shipping times.) Shipping fees include both mailing and packaging costs.
* Please make sure your shipping address is correct. We are not responsible for errors on the part of the buyer, such as errors in the shipping address provided. We are also not responsible for additional postage to re-ship the order if the package is returned to us for any reason, unless we mistakenly have shipped it to the incorrect address. Though we don’t expect it to happen, we are not responsible for lost items.
* I cannot guarantee the arrival date of any shipment. All items over $10.00 (shipped within the United States) will be shipped with a delivery confirmation for tracking purposes. If you are interested in purchasing insurance, please contact me before paying with PayPal so I may adjust the shipping cost & send you an adjusted invoice. Otherwise I cannot be responsible for items lost in transit.
* We are unable to process international orders at this time from this website.
* Prices for our products, classes, services & sessions are subject to change without notice.
* We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
Art, Jewelry, etc. Refunds:
* I hope that you enjoy your purchase as much as I did making it. We do not offer refunds but we want you to be happy with your purchase. Please contact me within 3 days of receiving your package if you have any problems or concerns with your order.
* All sales are final unless the item arrives damaged or if a mistake is made with your order, in which I will fix at no additional cost. (This hasn’t happened, and my wish is for everything to work smoothly and successfully as they have been.) Every piece of art, jewelry, etc. is crafted with great care and attention to detail. Please contact me within 3 days of receiving your package if you have any problems or concerns with your order. The buyer must send or email a photograph of the damage. The item will be exchanged and shipped right away.
* I do not allow exchanging of prints once they have been shipped.
* There are no refunds for digital products, eBooks, classes & online workshops.
Healing/ Consultations/ Refunds:
* All sales are final. Sessions, services, classes, etc. are non-refundable.
Copyright & Reselling:
As the artist, I retain copyright over my work and all images you see on my site. Commercial resale of my work is not permitted without prior arrangement. The entire content and images of the website are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. The Site is provided solely for your personal noncommercial use. The materials may not by copied, reproduced, modified, republished, posted, sold, uploaded, downloaded or distributed in any way, in whole or in part, without the express prior written approval from the site’s authorized personnel. Any unauthorized use of the materials in the sites is prohibited.
If you have requested a custom logo, banner, blog button – you can use it in any way you want. Thank you.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear in the on-line Galleries and at the store. However, keep in mind that colors may look slightly different on your screen. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate. Please ask if you have any questions.
The turnaround time for a commissioned painting depends on the complexity of the subject, the size, acrylic vs. oil, and my workload at the time of hire. Please feel free to contact me for more information.